Jord Rolland de Rengerve is a freelance Agile Coach and Senior IT Program Manager.
He worked in large international companies as Amadeus in Asia and as a consultant in the European Commission.
He coached project managers at Toyota Tsusho Network Integrator Europe.
Since 2009 he manages the change in the IT organisations. He started in 1998 an IT developer and a lead IT architect; giving him an in-depth knowledge of both management and technology stacks.
He uses his passion for serious games to deliver coaching workshops. He delivers monthly workshops in two Meetup groups, Brussels Project Management Meetup and Brussels Self-Improvement Meetup
Jord de Rengervé is also active in Visual recording and Video scribing. He uses Bikablo technical to create interactive posters to facilitate workshops.
He is used to work in Multicutural environment: he worked in Bangkok (Thailand), with Indian, Chinese and Russian organisations. I also worked 10 years at the European Commission with more than 10 different cultures everyday.
As a conference speaker he promotes Agility and innovation:
- XP Days 2019, Speaker “Cooking the best user experience through empathy”
- Conferences with Qelpler.com:
- Research and Development Transformation Summit 2019, Visual Recording and Speaker “Agility in the transformation of R&D transformations, IT software development agility applied to chemistry and pharmaceutical industries”.
- Product Development and Innovation Summit 2019, Chairman and Speaker “Story mapping and user storytelling, bridging the gap between roadmap and Agile.”
- Eclipse Con 2008, Speaker representing ILOG at Automated GUI testing