This workshop proposes to learn the basics of the art of negotiation using an #openseriousgame. As a serious game, it delivers professional benefits using a game that allows attendees to learn by playing.
The workshop is based on a few key principles:
- Nobody is a born negotiator
- Negotiation is a skill that can be learned
- The workshop aims at learning the basics of the art of negotiation using a game published in an open public license
- The learning process of the workshop involves role-playing, a deck of cards illustrating the negotiation technics and reference cards for the evaluations during the game and later as reminders.
The open serious game philosophy promotes:
- Co-hosting and sharing the animation of the workshop with the participants of the workshop.
- The adoption of the game by new organisators.
- The creation of new games by seasoned game organisators to feed the community.
The #openseriousgame events are free and their material is designed for fostering dissemination
- OpenSeriousGame-Negocards – v2 PDF format
- #OpenSeriousGame-Negocards – v2 PowerPoint format
- OpenSeriousGame-Negocards the PDF slides of the workshop
- #OpenSeriousGame-Negocards the PowerPoint presentation
#openseriousgame workshops are promoting the participation of the participants in becoming organisators of events. Read the manifesto to learn more: